- • American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- • American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, special
subsectionin pain management
- • American Board of Pain Medicine, Diplomate 2004 ongoing
- • American Academy of Pain Medicine, Diplomate 2004 ongoing
- • American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine 1997, with
ten year recertification in 2007
- • American Board of Independent Medical Evaluators
WORKERS COMP PANEL NEUROLOGIST AND DEFENSE MEDICAL EXAMINER
- • Member of America College of Osteopathic Pain Management &Sclerotherapeutic Pain Management, Inc. 2003
- • American Academy of Neurology, 1987
- • Member of Multiple Sclerosis Society, 1987
- • American Osteopathic Association, 1981
- • American Medical Association, 1988
Dr. Bruce Grossinger graduated from Lehigh University in Bethlehem PA in 1981, magnum cum laude. He then graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in June of 1985, interning at Metropolitan Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He was the Chief Resident in the Neurology Department of The New York Medical College inValhalla NY. For many years he focused his training in neurology and later decided to focus on becoming board-certified in Pain Medicine, as well as Psychiatry and Neurology. He also became board-certified in Electrodiagnostic Medicine and also as an Independent Medical Evaluator. He has worked with many of the local hospitals including, but not limited to, Taylor Hospital, Crozer Chester, Riddle, Springfield and Christiana Hospital.
He focuses much of his training now on Pain Management. He has had state-of-the-art training in EMG and nerve conduction testing, fluoroscopic-guided procedures and many other treatments for pain.
Dr. Bruce Grossinger is definitely not all work and no play.
You can tell he is a very family-oriented man working alongside his brother for many years. He is always balancing his time between being a great doctor, husband and father. He has spent time vacationing around the country with family, especially in Florida. He also takes care of his staff, which he considers his extended family. As you can see from just talking to him he is a humorous and fun-loving person. He is also a sports junkie which is par for the course for many of the employees of Grossinger NeuroPain Specialists. It shows in his training and in his focus into Pain and Sports Medicine. For many years he has held season tickets to The Philadelphia Eagles and 76’ers and has attended numerous Flyers and Phillies games. Most recently, he has become an internet radio host as a sports doctor. He is on Voiceamerica.com as “Bruce the Sports Doc. In his show, he ties together the gap between sports and medicine. He has many interviews with a variety of doctors and athletes talking about all different angles and views possible.